Wednesday 19 December 2012

Natural History Revised

Creation Science Theorizing

I love creation science. I make my stand on six-day recent creation aboundingly clear. However, I have not taken any time to explain why I believe what I do. Feel free to throw a wrench in my thinking anytime by posting a comment, and I'll be glad to explain and debate.
My blog is not designed to convince people of my creationist views. Rather it dives into theoretical science made possible by a Biblical view of natural history. The foundation has been laid by great men of science like Henry Morris, Ken Ham, and Jonathan Sarfati. Now I want to build on it. Secular worldview has a whole managery of theories building on theories building on theories building on a whole stack of theories. All with the presupposition that there is no God. There is One, however, and some catching up needs to be done on the Creationist end of things when it comes to scientific modelling.
Ask any evolutionist, and he can recite the whole of natural history according to his worldview, from the big bang to human evolution. Creationists on the other hand, seem to be dawdling around the foundations of Christian science. It's fine time we accepted the Bible as the first fact of science and built on it.
To really gain some ground on evolutionists, I've got to uncover some raw data. Second hand information is tainted by the author's groundwork. Starting from the original data, I'd like to form my own original ideas, untainted by other scientists. Of course, it's easier said than done.
This is an Ischigualasto-like, or Triassic-type habitat. Places like these could have been found before the Global Flood. On the lefthand side is the predatory Herrerasaurus ischigualastensis and wallowing in the pool is a large dicinodont. Foliage includes ginkgos, seed ferns, horsetails, and monkey puzzle trees. 

2 comments: